We want to bring to your attention this amazing opportunity.
Our office has been granted pre-sale incentives and discounts for this brand new turn-key, hands-off investment. It’s prime location- across the street from University of Waterloo and close proximity to Wilfred Laurier University make this the perfect student investment opportunity.
Our clients will receive the following promotions:
- Two school year rental guarantee*
- Two school year property management*
- Two upgraded design packages to choose from + complete furniture & appliances package
- Complimentary window coverings .
- Complimentary locker .
- Discount on Parking: Underground: $5000 Savings (Reg. $15,000)
- Above Grade: $3000 Savings (Reg. $10,000)
- Discount on Locker : $2000 Savings (Reg. $3500)
- Assignment fees and associated legal fees waived
More details :Email Template_01
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-489-0313 to set up a meeting or to learn more about this exciting development
LRT is moving forward in KW. Here is a timeline of events on our way to a fully operating system.
The Request for Qualifications for the project was issued in fall 2012. A short-list of bidders will be identified by early this year.
A Request for Proposals (RFP) will be issued to the short-listed teams around March 2013. The RFP stage will be roughly five to seven months long with submissions anticipated by fall 2013.
Revenue service for Adapted Bus Rapid Transit (aBRT) is expected to begin in late 2014/early 2015. This will run from Conestogo Mall to Cambrdige.
Revenue service for Stage 1 of Light Rail Transit (LRT) is expected to begin in 2017.
Staff is currently negotiating with Metrolinx to purchase Light Rail vehicles along with the opportunity to test pilot vehicles in the Region.
For more information on the LRT and the proposed route please click the link below